Saturday, January 17, 2004

How Dems Are Bush’s Best Supporters Right Now...

I’m still trying to remain objective here, but I must say that the Democrats are doing one hell of a job of making it difficult for me.

Right now, I’m voting Bush in November, but one of the things I try to do, no matter how one-sided I am on an issue, is try to look at the other side.

I try to make sure that I do not close myself off to just hearing out one side, but make sure that I hear out both sides before making my final decision.

Now, as far as the Presidential Election goes, I keep trying to hear the Democrats out, but these jerks can’t get past their Bush-bashing to actually talk on the issues.

Now, I know the information that finally reaches me is having to go through the media filter that all news does these days, but even hardened Democrats must admit that the level of Bush-bashing is not leaving much media time for the actual issues that I would like to hear about.

I’d like to know how Wesley Clarke plans to keep my family safe amid terror threats. I’d like to know how Howard Dean is going to ensure the economy maintains its recovery. I’d like to know how in the world anyone still actually listens to Al Sharpton.

The problem is that they are too busy talking about aircraft carrier landings and presumptuous banners to get their message through to me, the voter.

So if Bush is talking about issues and they’re talking about Bush, to me, then, they’re Bush’s best supporters right now. Hey, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment