Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Minions Vote With Me...

I just had to post a Facebook exchange that I had with a friend and co-worker, Nabil Elazmeh:

Nabil: William.. i got naturalized today, what's funny is they handed me the voter registration application and when i got it i thought well it doesnt matter how i vote, since all of california vote is already known... then i smiled and i said to myself i will vote only to tell William that i canceled his vote :D

William: LOL - I love that! Congratulations, though! Welcome aboard and welcome to the team. I hope you enjoy your portion of the national debt! Vote Democrat and you can see that number get larger and larger! Mark my word, though, we won't cancel each other's votes out 100% of the time - probably just on the big offices. Oh, and don't forget, while you might cancel my vote, my minions vote with me -- you're going to need more minions to cancel me out!

Nabil: well Cali all votes democrat for big offices, so you're already canceled out. Which makes me think i wont be voting for big offices. Especially that, as i told you before, i believe when it comes to presidency there's a general guideline that the president, regardless of which party, cannot cross. We have a dem in there and we still have troops ... See Morein afghanistan, gitmo is still alive, iraq is still chaotic. I just want to vote for whatever brings down taxes because i'm selfish and want as much of MY MONEY as possible. Whatcha think? Did i get initiated well? :D

William: You did, indeed. You and I will be voting together on every measure that reduces taxes beside what the Comrades want.

No comments:

Post a Comment