Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ASP vs. SaaS vs. Cloud



We’ve all heard the cliché about how the only constant in technology is change, but during a recent product launch planning session, a small group of us who, if for no other reason than the years under out belts, consider ourselves to have been around the block a few times, were laughing a little bit about the semantics of “The Cloud” and how it resembles two other big buzzwords we’d marketed in the past, ASP and SaaS.

This got me thinking about the similarities and differences between these technologies and while I have, in fact, marketed all three over the years, I had never really taken the time to compare and contrast them. So, just for fun – if you can consider researching software platforms fun – I decided to take a closer look and then put together a little write up on what I discovered.

Click here to read ASP vs. SaaS vs. Cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment