Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Knowledge Is Money


It's not Wall Street's fault you're not saving. It's yours! Sorry to be so blunt, but after spending some time thinking about a very reactionary response I gave when a financial industry veteran asked me what I know about banking, I came to the realization that many of us think Wall Street is hoarding all of the financial information and keeping it from the rest of us. Many of us think this is why it is so hard to get ahead financially, but I believe this is just not the case.

In my latest guide, I provide you with some reasons why it's not actually Wall Street's fault so many people have trouble with money, but actually our own. Then, I provide you with some easy steps to learn more about money and explain how this knowledge can help you get ahead.


Photo by Andrea Breitling via Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment