Sunday, January 25, 2004

Our Banks Help Terrorists...

So, who is catering to the illegal immigrants right under our noses? Believe it or not, it might be your bank.

It was Wells Fargo Bank that pioneered the non-U.S. documentation accounts and many banks, looking for money, are doing the same. So, get this...I’m a U.S. citizen who has being paying taxes, ensuring the FDIC is there and that the Federal Reserve is strong, yet when I want to open up an account, I have to prove that I am a U.S. citizen and provide my social security card.

Yet, if I’m fresh across the border, never having paid a dime to support the FDIC or Federal Reserve, as long as I have my little card given to my by the Mexican government, I can open up my account.

In the post-9/11 world, the FBI is screening new accounts being opened at banks by U.S. citizens, but seriously, who is down at the Mexican consulate checking the backgrounds of the people getting these Mexican-government-issued ID cards?

What’s my deal? Terrorism takes money...as proven to us by Atta...he had bank accounts and even went to an ATM within 24 hours of boarding his flight...now, thanks to banks accepting Mexican-issued IDs as proper ID to open accounts, they don’t even need to register with the U.S. Government to move terrorism money around here in the U.S.

Who is helping them do this? Our banks...banks like Wells Fargo Bank and 73 others in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment